12.03.2008

The Christmas Memories Box feelings from a LH fan...

Dearest LH Fans, I've received this lovely message from Sharom, one of us, explaining her happiness receiveng the Christmas memories box:

"My Liberty Hill Christmas Memories box arrived today. I was so excited waiting for the UPS man, as I had gotten a notice to expect a package today from The Silver Needle. The box is even more wonderful in person than the pictures I have seen. I've spent an exciting half hour unwrapping it and looking at all the delightful trinkets and stitching accessories that are included in the box. It arrived well- wrapped and packaged, and included a letter from Liberty Hill explaining the idea behind the box. I will be setting mine up with my feather tree and a few ornaments that I have stitched (once they return from the finisher). I am ordering a darling pair of Santa sewing scissors to attach to my house scissor fob and keep in my box with some threads and fabrics. The beautiful mercury glass ornament will join others that I have on my living room tree. I hope that everyone else who has a box on order will receive theirs soon. It is well worth the wait. Happy stitching all, Sharon"

and this is her picture:



Thanks Sharon!!!

No comments: